Pokémon X & Y
|Region||Asia , EU , Europe , JP , KR , World|
|Released||October 12, 2013|
New, unique, and exciting are the words to describe Pokémon X / Y. With this brand new adventure will bring a new generation of lovable characters. Choose for yourself a stylish, beautiful look to start your journey in the Kalos region. Start participating in tough and fiery battles with this game.
A NEW GENERATION OF POKEMON WAS BORN
Coming to Pokémon X / Y, players will meet a series of new Pokemon characters. They are adorable and have special powers that can be fought. If you are too knowledgeable about the old characters, this is what draws you back to this game; you will have to spend time learning the new characters.
EXPLORE EVERYWHERE IN THE KALOS REGION
The vast new land of Kalos will bring us a lot of new things; this is a strange land for all players. You will discover cities never seen in real life and delight in discovering the beautiful sights this place offers. This is not just a tour, but it will be the place where intense encounters between many Pokemon take place.
THE FIERCE BATTLES BETWEEN POKEMON
The land of Kalos is the place to record the historical battles between Pokemon. Fairy-type Pokemon is the new generation of Pokemon that will defeat Dragon-type Pokemon, so players need to collect them to win battles. In addition to Pokemon, your characters also have to fight a lot with other characters, so take good care of them.
Pokémon X / Y takes players on tour in the vast land of Kalos with massive cities. Players will have to discover new things here in this colorful 3D world. This is also the meeting place between you and the new generation Pokemon, they have more special powers than their previous ancestors so that they can participate in many different battles.
- Like most main series titles, X and Y include Gyms. Wulfric is the Gym Leader of Kalos, whereas Viola is the Bug Gym Leader (Ice).
- The user may now personalize their characters’ look in-game by altering their hair color and apparel.
- The Fairy kind is a new addition. This kind was created to balance out the Dragon’s weakness against itself and Ice. Fairy-type Pokémon are vulnerable to Poison and Steel-type attacks, withstand Fighting, Bug, and Dark-type attacks, and are resistant to Dragon-type assaults.
- Super Training is a new way to fast boost a Pokémon’s EVs.
- Now you may meet many wild Pokémon at once. Up to five wild Pokémon combat a player’s Pokémon. A lot of experience is gained here. Some moves, like Rock Slide, damage all five enemy Pokémon. Each round, the player’s Pokémon must endure assaults from all five opponents.
- Sky Battles are limited to Flying Pokémon, however certain Levitate Pokémon may join. These flying combat are against Trainers on cliffs far away.
- It helps players to form greater ties with their Pokémon. The touch screen allows users to pet, feed, and play with their team’s Pokémon. Players may pet or feed their Pokémon using the touchscreen or use the camera to replicate their gestures.
- The Player Search System (PSS) is an online multiplayer function that enables users to connect, combat, and trade. It utilizes the bottom screen to search for other players internationally and locally.
- The user may now rollerskate under specific situations and free roam on no grid. It also works on a bike. The player may utilize skates and grind to go over obstacles. Skiddo, Mamoswine, and Rhyhorn may be ridden in some areas, allowing the player to smash rocks and bridge damaged routes. Gogoat may also be ridden, but only in Lumiose City.
- Many non-Japanese move and item names have changed spelling or format. ThunderShock is now Thunder Shock, while Faint Attack is now Feint Attack.
- Unlike previous main series games, Pokémon X and Y employ 3D modeled cel-shaded characters and monsters rather than sprites. Stereoscopic 3D is only playable in Single Battles, cutscenes, and some locales. The fight system is now more visually appealing, with more vibrant attacks and Pokémon responses